Wednesday, March 14, 2012

More Flowers, please!

Yes, I will admit it, I love making scrunched flowers!  Anyone that attends my classes can tell you that's true!  They are just so pretty and easy to make, how can you resist? 


Today's projects feature the *Floral Fusion* scrunched flowers and I have included a quick *how to*.  The box is from the *Petal Cone Die* Class, which inspired me to make the card, too.




Here are the directions for making the *Floral Fusion* scrunched flower (which are made just like the *Scalloped* scrunched flower).  Spritz each of the pieces of the flower and scrunch them up into little balls.  Let them dry a little bit then open them up and shape them.  Let them dry completely, then glue each piece inside the other.  Attach a rhinestone and a leaf section from the *Bird Builder* punch and wha-la, you have a beautiful flower. 


Stampin' Supplies List:
  •  Stamp:  A Word for You  wood #117032  clear #120528
  •  Ink:  Old Olive ink pad #102277 and marker #100079
  •  Paper:  Certainly Celery #105125, Melon Mambo #115320, Whisper White #100730, Old Olive #100702
  •  Accessories:  Big Shot Die Machine #113439, Floral Fusion Sizzlits Die #115969, Backgrounds 1 Textures Plates #114512, Decorative Label Punch #120907, Bird Builder Punch #117191, Basic Rhinestone Jewels #119246, Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine #125572, 5/8" Whisper White Satin Ribbon #114616, Dimensionals #104430 
Enjoy and Thanks for visiting!

PS:  If you purchase the *Floral Fusion* Sizzlits Die and/or the *A Word for You* stamp set today, March 14, 2012, from my Stampin' Up! online store, I will send you a Complimentary kit to make this card.

PSS:  I just posted this card to Splitcoast Stampers, yikes!  It was my first time posting anything there and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  I should have tried it sooner!  I'm such a scaredy cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...