Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fall Wreath Card

Are you in need of a simple and elegant Thanksgiving or Fall card?  Then, you've come to the right place.  This card does take a few minutes to assemble and glue the leaves to create the wreath but it is well worth the time. 
 



I found the idea for the wreath on Pinterest.  To create it, I used Linen Thread from Stampin' Up! and wrapped it into a circle and attached it to the card front with a couple of glue dots.  I placed them where I knew I would be able to cover them with the leaves.  I then punched the leaves from the Bird Builder Punch.  I punched 3 of each of these colors of card stock: More Mustard, So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.  I finished it off with a button and more linen thread.

The frame is from the Papaya Collage stamp set and is stamped on Very Vanilla card stock in Soft Suede.  I distressed the edges and attached it to a card base of Soft Suede.  I spritzed it with the Soft Suede marker and the Color Spritzer Tool.

This card gives you another cute reason to use your Bird Builder Punch so go dig it out and give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...