Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Technique Tuesday

It's been a while since I posted a technique so how 'bout I share a couple of cards I made using the *hot right now* Chalkboard Technique.  This is one of those *stinking quick, cute and easy* techniques, that I couldn't pass it up!






Perfect for Valentines Day!



Had to do a throwback of the green chalkboard.  This one was fun!  Just rummaged through all my cling stamps and made a collage of birthday themed stamps on a large acrylic block, ink it with Versamark, and heat emboss with white embossing powder.  Then, with a sponge or washcloth, pick up white ink right from the pad and smear it around.  It's best to layer by adding a little at a time, here and there to give it that used chalkboard look.  Have fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...