Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Club Thank You's

Before I forget, I want to let you know that I've added some new items to my Etsy Shop HERE so be sure to stop by and check them out!  Don't forget to order some of my Sweet & Korny Treats for the upcoming Holiday!  They make GREAT gifts for family, friends, and teachers!

Ok, back to my cutsie Thank You's for my club members.  November was the last month of my 6 month club and I always like to give them a little something to let them know how much I appreciate them choosing me as their Stampin' Up! demonstrator and also, for committing to the club for 6 months!  (I have another one starting in January, so contact me if you'd like more info!)  I promise, your wish list is going to be a mile long when you see the new Spring Catalog available January 3rd!  It is FULL of wonderful stamp sets and accessories!  Can't wait!!!

I got off track again, oops!  Well, these cute little critters made their way into my club members last order and I'm wondering if they'll make it home with all of their sweet stuffin's?!?  :o) 

PS:  You can find them at my Etsy Shop as a kit or assembled.





Remember, a photographer I am not!  Sorry for the blurries!  :o(

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...