Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fall, here at last!

Oh, am I enjoying the Fall weather here in Arizona!  I've been waiting for it all summer and it's finally here!  Can you beat 76 degrees at the end of November?  Hope you are enjoying your weather where ever you are!





Just a quick little toot for creating a burlap affect with card stock.
 
First I cut out my banner with the Top Note Die and the Big Shot with Crumb Cake card stock.  Then, I glued the letters on and ran it through the Big Shot again, in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and ta-da, you get the look above.
 
To embellish, I punched flowers from the Boho Blossoms punch and Cajun Craze card stock.  The leaves are from the Bird punch and Lucky Limeade card stock.  Add a pearl to each flower for some bling.  Then, I punched holes in the corners and ran twine through to hang it.  Enjoy!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...