Thursday, January 24, 2013

Badda Bing Butterfly

OMG!  Want a QUICK, one layer card?  Then, look no further!  When you need a card in a jiffy this is purrrfect! 


My girls love rainbows and butterflies so I just had to create a card to impress!  The *just for you* stamp is from the Pop-up Posies Designer kit in the Spring Catalog pg 18 and the ink is Rich Razzleberry.


I punched 2 of each color using the new Bitty Butterfly punch #129406. I glued the first one to the Whisper White card base then the second one, I creased the butterfly in half and attached it with a dimensional.  You could add a pearl or rhinestone to each one to give it some bling, too!  It'll only take a couple more seconds.  ;o)

Was I right or was I right, easie peasie!  Have fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...