Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Celebrate...Sale-a-bration!

Sorry, it's been a while since I've posted any stamping projects! I've just gotten a little lazy in that department while I've been starting and trying to build another business.  Nothing to do with MY creativity but actually some one elses.
 
Have you heard of Paparazzi?  No, not the crazy people with camera's that chase around famous people!  It's a jewelry and accessory direct sales company.  It's fun, affordable and fashionable items and the real kicker is that each piece is only $5!!! 
 
Feel free to check out my website HERE and... let me know if you'd like to have a Paparazzi Party or even join my team! 
 
Ok, back to stampin' business now!  Here is a card I made using the new 7/8" Scallop Circle punch (#129404 Spring Catalog pg 16) and *Celebrate* from the Feeling Sentimental stamp set in the Sale-a-bration brochure.  Yes, you can get this stamp set for FREE with a $50 order (before shipping & tax)!!!  Contact me for more info or check it out HERE
 

Yes, these are the same fun scrunched flowers I LOVE to make, just a wee bit smaller.  They are made with Pink Pirouette card stock.  The card base and layer are both Crumb Cake and the edges are distressed using the new Stampin' Distress Tool #127562.  What a great deal @ only $4.95!



I heat embossed *Celebrate* in Winter White embossing powder.  If you look close enough, you might notice but I purposely scattered the embossing powder and heated it from underneath so it wouldn't fly away.  Nice little touch to add a little sumpthin, sumpthin.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...