Thursday, December 22, 2011

Are you ready?

If you are, I'm so jealous!  I'm not even close to being ready for Christmas!  I need to wrap, bake, sew, cook...and I'm sure there are things I need to do that I haven't even thought about.  Yikes!  This is my second Christmas not working for the Post Office, which I worked crazy days and hours, and I got more done then, than I do now.  There is something wrong with that.  :o)
Here's a quick gift/treat that is fun to make with the kiddos.  And, they are Yummie, too!



These are so easy!  All you need is some lollipop sticks, marshmallows, almond bark, wax paper and some toppings to dip them in.  Just melt the almond bark according to the package, stick the marshmallow on the end of the lollipop stick, then swirl the marshmallow in the melted almond bark until it's covered.  I twist it around real fast inside the bowl but not touching the bark to get any access off, then dip the end of the marshmallow in the toppings and place that end (stick will be in the air) on wax paper to dry.  It's as simple as that!  Be sure to make alot because they are going to be a hit!  Have fun and Enjoy!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...