Now I can start sharing my crafts, stamping projects and crazy life with you. The first project is a fold out scrapbook we made in class yesterday. I hold classes in my home, instead of workshops. They just seem to work better for me. So, if you happen to live in Arizona, I'm near Surprise/Sun City and you are more than welcome to RSVP and attend. Be sure to check out my Stampin' Up! website or my meetup site: www.meetup.com/inkie-pinkies for my upcoming class schedule.
Ok, back to the scrapbook. It ended up being more work than I envisioned but I think it turned out pretty cute. I was inspired by the one Shelli showed us at Leadership this year.
This is the front cover.
These are the different pages as it folds out.
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies I used to create this scrapbook:
- Stamp Set: Loving Thoughts (clear #125845) (wood #125843)
- Ink: Soft Suede stampin pad #115657
- Paper: Pool Party 8 1/2 x 11 #122924 Calypso Coral 8 1/2 x 11 #122925 Soft Suede 8 1/2 x 11 #115318 Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11 #100730 Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper #126154 (FREE during Sale-a-bration) Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack #127279 (FREE during Sale-a-bration)
- Punches: Lace Ribbon Border #122362 1 3/4 Scallop #119854 Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309 1" Circle #119868 Scallop Edge Border #119882
- Accessories: 3/8" Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine #113439 Square Scallop Die #115950 Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder #120175 Basic Pearl Jewels #119247 Stampin' Dimensionals #104430 Sticky Strip #104294 Anywhere Glue Sticks #104045
Have a Great Day!