Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's the fun day where you get to wear green and eat corned beef & cabbage.  Unfortunately, I don't have anything green to wear and this is the only day I can get away with making corned beef.  Kenny isn't a big fan but I love it and the girls will eat anything I put in front of them.  So, it's cooking away right now in the crock pot and is filling the house with delicious aromas.  I can't wait 'til it's done so we can eat!  Yum Yum

I also made some sugar cookies so the girls can frost and decorate them.  Can't wait to eat those either!


I guess I don't surround myself with much green because it was even hard for me to find something green that I had made.  Luckily, it's Keara's favorite color and this is something I made her for her birthday last year. 




I have made quite a few of these and they are always a hit!  Everyone loves to get something personalized, especially when they have a unique name (like my girls)!  I also make them with a blank page, at the end, so they can add a pic (I call them *Name Frames*). 

Contact me, for more information, if you'd like to have a class with you and your friends!

Stampin' Supplies List:
  • Stamp:  Grunge Rock  wood #117080  clear #120555
  • Ink:  Lucky Limeade #122935
  • Paper:  Lucky Limeade #122926, Whisper White #100730
  • Accessories:  Big Shot Die Machine #113439, Serif Essentials Alphabet #113464, Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates #114512, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch #119854, 1" Circle Punch #119868, Scallop Edge Border Punch #119882, Dimensionals #104430, White Baker's Twine #124262

Enjoy your day and don't get pinched! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...