Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sale-a-bration Time is almost over!

Just a quick reminder that there is only 1 week left to earn FREE Sale-a-bration items! All you need to do is place a $50 Stampin' Up! order (before shipping and tax) and you will qualify!  You can view the Sale-a-bration catalog on my Stampin' Up! website under *Products*.
 
If you place an online order thru my website (www.jillparker.stampinup.net), this week, I will send you a kit for one of my *Easel Boxes*, as a *Thank You*!   Don't miss out on your opportunity to receive one of these cuties!
 
 
 
Remember, you only have until March 31st to place your Sale-a-bration order!
 
 
 
Keara and Shaylin went to a Birthday Slumber Party last night so I had the night to myself. Did I watch a movie, get in the hot tub, craft, etc...? I was asleep by 9:30pm, how sad is that?!  Maybe I'll get some stuff done today.  :o)
 
Here is the tag I made for the gift bag.  I punched the 2 1/2" circle in black and white and glued them together so the girls could sign their birthday wishes on the white side.
 
Stampin' Supplies List:
  • Stamps:  Mixed Bunch  wood #125535  clear #125537
  • Ink:  Melon Mambo #115656
  • Paper:  Whisper White #100730, Basic Black #121045,
  • Accessories:  Blossom Punch #125603, 2 1/2" Circle Punch #120906, 1/2" Circle Punch #119869, Crimper #101618, Glitter Chipboard letter, black bakers twine
Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...