Friday, March 16, 2012

It's the little things!

Sounds silly, but it's true ~ *it's the little things* that mean the most!  Just being able to spend the day with my girls, getting our hair cut, was the BEST!  Shaylin and I went a *little* crazy and had our hair cut short.  Shaylin's is shorter than mine, but she can get away with it and it's adorable.  Mine definitely needed a major overhaul and that's what I got.  It's exactly like I envisioned and I love it!  Kenny, not so much, but hey, it's hair, it will grow back!


I made this card a while ago, it was one of my *WWYD* cards.  Wondering what that stands for?  It's a What Would You Do? card.  Everyone that attends my *Technique Tuesday Class* receives an envelope with the same supplies.  They take it home and create a card with it.  Then, they brings their creation to the next *Technique Tuesday Class* and shows everyone what they did with the supplies.  The cards are always different and it's fun to see what everyone comes up with. 

If you'd like to check out some of the pics from these classes, you can go to my meetup site:  www.meetup.com/inkie-pinkies  and click on *Photos*.  You can also view my upcoming classes there and sign up for the next *Technique Tuesday Class*.


Stampin' Supplies List:
  • Stamp:  You're a Gem  wood #122268  clear #122270
  • Ink:  Basic Black #101179
  • Paper:  Bashful Blue #105120, Real Red #102482, Whisper White #100730
  • Accessories:  Petal Card Double Punch #119273, Big Shot Die Machine #113439, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die #118138, Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine #123125, Crop-a-dile #108362, Dimensionals #104430
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...