Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wanna Play?


Last night was my Technique Tuesday class and we learned the *Tap Dancing* technique.  But, before I get to the projects we made, I wanted to share another fun part of this class.  It's called *WWYD* ~ What Would You Do?  Everyone gets an envelope of the same supplies to take home with them.  Then, at the next Technique Tuesday class, everyone brings the card they made with the supplies.  It is so fun to see what everyone created and no 2 cards are ever the same. 

SOOO, I thought I would see if you wanted to join in the fun, too?!  Here are the supplies that everyone got at class last night.  Just copy the supplies below and see what you can create.  Feel free to share what you made by emailing me a pic and I will post it here after my next Technique Tuesday Class, along with what everyone at class created.  Wanna play?

(If you'd like to check out our WWYD cards from last night, go to my meetup site:  www.meetup.com/inkie-pinkies)



WWYD Supplies:  8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Tempting Turquoise cardstock, 4 1/4" x 2" Brights Collection Paper Stack, 1 1/2" x 5 1/2" Whisper White cardstock, 2 Whisper White Blossom Punch, 1 1/4" Pumpkin Pie circle punch, 1" Whisper White Circle Punch stamped with Pumpkin Pie Mixed Bunch stamp.

This is the 1st time trying this on my blog so if you have any suggestions or questions, they are always welcome!

Ok, on to the *Tap Dancing* technique we learned last night.  I found this technique in the Stampin' Success for April.  As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, we receive this magazine monthly.  It's a great source for ideas and motivation.  Feel free to contact me if you'd like to know more!





This is the card we made in class.




This is the note card/envelope we made using the Scallop Envelope Bigz Die.

Tap Dancing How To:  Choose a stamp and a lighter color ink pad and a darker color marker.  You can use more than 2 colors but I just used 2 on each project.  You will ink up your stamp with the lighter ink pad then randomly color over the inked stamp with a darker color marker.  Just try it once and you will see how easy it is.  And, each time you do it, it will never come out the same twice.

 Have fun with this technique!  Contact me if you'd like a list of supplies.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...