Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wow, time sure flies!  It's been over a week since my last post and I'm going to share a few of the things that happened during that time. 

Here we are (Keri, Shaylin & Keara), set up for the Crop Girls Craft Fair, before people started to show up.  It was a fun day for me!  (my girls were *bored*, just like I told them they would be :o) but they lived)



Muffin went to the groomers and got all prettied up for Easter.  Here's her *before* shot.

And, *after* shot.


Teacher gifts for *Easter*, Sweet & Korny Carmel Corn and Marshmallow Yummies.


Spring blocks made with Stampin' Up! cardstock, punches and Serif Essentials Alphabet for the Big Shot.



Thanks for stopping by!  Have a Sweet & Korny Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...