Sunday, April 15, 2012

Save $ and get your Stampin' Up! order TAX FREE!

April 17th is Tax Day
 
But, if you place a Stampin' Up! order through me,
April 15th - April 17th
 
Your order will be *TAX FREE*!
All you have to do is place any Stampin' Up! order through me,
not my website, and you won't pay any tax!
 
NEWSFLASH!
 
Stampin' Up!'s Retired List is Here!
Just click on the link below and it will take you right to it!
Last Day to order from this list is May 31, 2012
 
 
Don't forget:
There are new items on the *Clearance Rack*!
Just go to my website: www.jillparker.stampinup.net under *Product*
and check out all of the new items that have been added!
These items also qualify for my *No Tax Day*!
(quantities are limited on the Clearance Rack)
 
Dont delay, contact me Today!
(You can pay by Cash, Check or Visa, MC, Discover)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...