Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tax Free Day & Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack!

I Declare ~ No Tax Day on April 15th!

Place a Stampin' Up! order through me,
on April 15th and

Your order will be *TAX FREE*!

So, be sure to take advantage of my *No Tax Day* on April 15th!
All you have to do is place a Stampin' Up! order through me,
not my website, and you won't pay the tax!

NEWSFLASH! There are new items on the *Clearance Rack*! 
Just go to my website: www.jillparker.stampinup.net under *Product*
and check out all of the new items that have been added! 
These items also qualify for my *No Tax Day*! 

(quantities are limited on the Clearance Rack)


This quick and easy card was made with the *Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon and Button Pack*  #123529 found on the Clearance Rack. 



This bag tag was made using the 1 3/8" Circle Punch #104401 and the Scallop Punch #109043.  Both are found on the Clearance Rack.  (Don't forget, my scrunched scallop flowers are made with this same Scallop Punch)

Be sure to visit the Clearance Rack, on my Stampin' Up! website, to take advantage of some great deals, before they're gone!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...