Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Envie Basket

I had my *Envie Class* last night and it was so much fun!  There are so many beautiful things you can create with a simple envelope, who knew!?!  Over the next few days, I will share some of the different projects we made.

Today, I am sharing the *Envie Basket*.  We made this project with Stampin' Up!'s Crumb Cake envelope #107297.  The feel/look of this was inspired by a card made by Becky @ Inking Idaho.  You can view her card here:  http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/2012/04/crumb-cake-embossingsounds-yummy.html



Wondering how to make this?  Here we go!

  
You will seal the envelope closed then punch either side with the Large Tag Punch #119876.


Then, you will cut up, on both sides, following the punched part to create the *handle*.  You will notice I crimped the *handle* with the Crimper #101618 and the *basket* was run through the Big Shot #113439 with the Vintage Wallpaper Folder #120175.  From there you can decorate it any way you'd like!  You can also use any size envelope you want.

Here's how to make the flower.  Not sure if it's the same way Becky made hers but this is what I did.


I punched  2 ~ 1 3/4" Scallop Punch #119854 (I stacked them & cut @ each indent almost to the center to make *petals*) and 1 Blossom Punch #125603 in Pool Party cardstock.  The leaves are from the Blossom Punch also in Lucky Limeade.  The center of the flower is from the Mixed Bunch stamp set w #125535 c #125537 with a Basic Rhinestone #119246 in the center.


Then, you will scrunch up all of the pieces except for the center.



Open them up and glue together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755. 

I placed an Oatmeal Pie inside the basket because that's what I had on hand but you can fill it with whatever you want.  Have Fun!

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...