Sunday, April 15, 2012

 
You can see Stampin' Up!'s Retired Stamp Set list Here.
 
This year Stampin' Up! is really cleaning house! I've gone through the retired list and marked my catalog with all of the retiring stamp sets and there aren't very many left! 
To me, this means the upcoming catalog (June 1st)
will be full of *New* stamp sets.
I am SOOOO excited, I can't wait!
 
 
Yippee, I only had 14 stamp sets on the retired list! 
Bring on the new stuff!
 
 
Retiring stamp sets are available through May 31st or *while supplies last*, so don't miss out, shop Here today!



Boo Hoo!  This stamp set *Have a Seat*  W #116696 C #120447is one of my favorites and it's being retired.  So is the other set used on this card *Three Little Words* W #113254 .
I know, there will be new favorites to take it's place, in the new catalog coming June 1st!

It might be hard to tell but I used the *Shadow Blocking Technique* on this card.  This technique is soooo easy!  Choose an acrylic block, ink it up and stamp! 

I used Stampin' Up!'s *D* acrylic block and inked it up with the Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' Pad.  I stamped off on a piece of scratch paper then on to Whisper White card stock, to get a lighter image of the block.  Then, I stamped the bench in Early Espresso.  I then layered that onto Early Espresso.  I punched a strip of Early Espresso from the Lace Ribbon Border Punch, folded it but not exactly in half, so that it looked like 2 layers of the punch.  Attached it to the back with Sticky Strip and then attached that to a card base of Crumb Cake with Dimensionals.  Of course I had to add a *little* bling with the flower punch and rhinestone, both from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a Fantastic Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...