Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Break is here!

Today was officially Keara and Shaylin's 1st day of Spring Break, yippee!  I think they had visions of fun and games but I had something else in mind, Spring Cleaning!  I really wanted to say we got *something* done before we started to enjoy this time off.  We pretty much got their bedrooms done and that took up most of the day.  If that's all the cleaning we get done this week, I'm fine with that.  I love to spend time with my girls, not worrying about homework, bed times, etc... so we really look forward to their vacation days!

Since my *Petal Cone* class is tomorrow night, I thought I'd share one of the projects we will be making.  It's a cute carrot that can be filled with goodies.




These pictures are of the one I made last year but this years' carrot will have a scrunched flower on the top, using Wild Wasabi cardstock, instead of just the 2 pieces of scallop punched Certainly Celery.

Stampin' Supplies List:
  • Stamps:  Classic Alphabet (retired but you could use any small alphabet set)
  • Ink:  Wild Wasabi #109014
  • Paper:  Pumpkin Pie #105117, Certainly Celery #105125, Whisper White #100730
  • Accessories:  Big Shot Machine #113439, Petal Cone Die #121810, Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates #114512, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch #119854, 1/4" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon #109031, Sticky Strip #104294
Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...