Friday, August 24, 2012

Freaky Friday Week #1

Shhhhh...don't tell!  I'm attending my uplines' (Diana Gibbs & Rhonda Morgan's) Fall Fest tomorrow and I thought I'd share my Swaps, Name Tag and gifts (for my friends) today.  I'm just hoping none of them check my blog before then.  tee hee

The theme for the swaps is Fall or Christmas AND since I LOVE LOVE LOVE crafting for Halloween, that's what I did!  Plus, every Friday 'til Halloween, I'm going to post a Halloween themed project!  So, be sure to check back each Friday, if you dare!



 
Check out my swaps!  Pretty Wicked, eh!?!




My name tag.  It's interactive, too!  Anyone need a paperclip?  :oP


 
And, my Top Note Owl, toooo cute, don't ya think!?! 
Of course, I had to include my
Sweet & Korny carmel corn in there somehow. 
I hope they like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...