Thursday, August 16, 2012

Monogram Tag 4 Teacher

I LOVE making personalized gifts and the best and easiest way to do that is with either the receivers initial or name.  I used both to make this tag for Shaylin's teacher, Mrs. Elizondo. 

I'm on a roll now, 2 gifts to her teacher in 2 weeks, lets just see how long I can keep it going!  I love to spoil the girls teachers, I just hope they like home made items.  :o)  I was able to get away with it with Keara up until 6th grade.  But, for 7th and now 8th grade, she has more teachers and she gets embarrassed.  So, I just let her know that all she has to do is say the word and I can whip something up for one or all of her teachers.  She has taken me up on it, on a few occasions but not as much as I would like.

 


This is just a quick tag that would be great for a gift bag, hanging on a hook, anything really!

Soooo simple to make!  I ran a piece of chipboard and background paper scrap thru the Big Shot and the Serif Essentials Alphabet die (retired).  Glued them together.  Then, a Melon Mambo scrap thru the Big Shot and the Floral Fusion Die and made my scrunched flower, with a Rhinestone Jewel, to embellish the *E*.  I also printed out her name on the computer and cut it out.  Added some black twine and ta-da!  Hope she likes it! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...