Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Last Week of School (already)!

I can't believe it's the last week of school here in AZ!  My girls and I look forward to the summer all year and I can't believe it's finally here!  We have lots of activities planned, we'll see how many we can enjoy in this short time.

I love to spoil the girls teachers but now it's only Shaylin's teacher that actually gets anything.  Keara is in 8th grade and isn't in the *giving teachers gifts* mood a lot of the time.  Soooo, anyway, we come up with a gift for each day of the last week of school.  This year we have been very inspired by Pinterest. We've tried to switch it up or combine ideas but you might recognize some.

I forgot to take a picture of yesterday's gift but it was a box of Lucky Charms with a bow and Shaylin wrote a note on a tag that said *I'm LUCKY to have you as my Teacher*.  Just search Lucky Charms on Pinterest and you'll see how easy it is.

Today another quick and easy gift!  A simple cup with lid and straw and filled it with Smarties. 




 


Hope her teacher likes this one, too!  :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...