Friday, May 3, 2013

Way too long!


It has been way too long since I've sat down and posted here on my blog!  Doesn't mean I haven't been crafting, creating and all that fun stuff!  Just wanted to say Thanks for hanging in there with me!

I wanted to share the Mother's Day card my Paparazzi customers got to make last night when they purchased 2 or more items.  Not familiar with Paparazzi?  Check it out HERE!  Every item is only $5.00!!! Contact me if you have any questions, would like to have a Party (in-home, bag, or online) or would like to know the benefits of joining!

Ok, back to this sweet and simple card.




Just spelled out *Mom* with an alphabet stamp set, cut a doily in half and glued that below mom and tied some twine with tags stamped with *love* and *4 U* from the Tiny Tags stamp set and Jewelry Tag Punch.  Ink used was Regal Rose and card stock colors were Whisper White, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette and Lucky Limeade.  The scrunched flower was made with all 3 pink colors and the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch.

 You might notice that some of these items/colors are retiring so get them while you can!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...