Friday, June 22, 2012

1st Place!

Today Shaylin competed in her 2nd Dive Meet of the Summer and earned 1st Place for her age group! 


She got 7th at the first dive meet last week and she was disappointed when she received a participant ribbon. 


I explained to her that she needs to do the harder dives she's been learning so she can earn a higher score.  I think that was a lightbulb moment for her because that's exactly what she did!  She was so excited and we were soooo happy for her! 



I really don't know how she does some of these dives!  I'm scared to even jump into the pool from the side now that I'm older and I know things can break!  Ok, I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a sissy!  :o)


Well, it's been a long day for us so I will quickly share another card made with the Papaya Collage stamp set.  It's a simple 3" x 3" card and you can never have too many of these babies!  So, quick and easy and nice to have when you need to slip a little note or birthday wish to someone!





Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fun and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...