Sunday, June 10, 2012

Triple Tier Slider Card Class

Just wanted to share the projects we made in today's *Six Dollar Sunday*.  I found the Triple Tier Slider Card HERE on Heather Summer's blog and just knew I had to make it.  You can find the measurements and her video there, too!  So, be sure to check it out.

Some of you might recognize this background paper.  Stampin' Up! carried it sooo long ago, I can't even remember what it's called.  Unfortunately, I'm a paper hog and for some reason I would rather look at it than use it.  That just makes no sense when I think about it logically.  But, it is what it is and I have to force myself to use my paper, which is what I did with this project. 



The bow was inspired by the cover of the new Stampin' Up! catalog


This is the slider card when you pull all the layers out.  Soooo cute!

Well, I just couldn't have them make only one project so I quickly came up with this matching gift card holder this morning.




This cutie is soooo quick and easy!  All you need is a 3" x 7" piece of paper and fold it in half.  With the fold on the bottom and the open side on top, I placed sticky strip on the sides, to seal them up.  Now, only the top is open and that's where I punched half of the 3/4" circle punch to make an opening to pull the gift card out.  Then just decorate the front.  This is also a great way to use your scraps.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...