Sunday, June 24, 2012

Date Night!


My husband got tickets for *Kooza* Cirque du Soleil for us for my birthday.  I hesitated because of the price of the tickets but I have ALWAYS wanted to see one of their shows so I went with it.  I'm so glad I did!  It was AWESOME!  It's so hard to put into words but it touched so many emotions and it was soooo entertaining!  If you ever get the chance to go, do it! 

Here we are, getting ready to leave for the show.  Keep in mind, we are goofy and don't get out or get our pics taken very often.



After we found our seats, there wasn't a bad seat there, I asked my husband if the tickets said anything about cameras.  He checked and said no.  So, I pulled out my camera and snapped this pic before the show started.  Then, security quickly came over and asked me not to take anymore.  Ooops!



Here's an adorable box made using the new Polka Dot Designer Series Paper.  I found the idea on Dawn Griffith's blog.  Be sure to check out her blog, she is very creative!  If you'd like to view her video for this box, go HERE 






Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...