Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WWYD Wednesday

Just thought I'd share the WWYD card kit everyone got at my last Technique Tuesday.  I waited to post it because I had used the Everything Eleanor stamp set that is in the new catalog.  Which by the way, is now available! 

So, be sure to contact me if you'd like your very own copy of the new Stampin' Up! catalog.  Only $2 for the catalog and if you'd like, I can mail it priority for only $5 more!  And, if you want to get real fancy, I can have it spiral bound for you for only $5 more.  I love having my catalogs spiral bound because they lay flat and stay open and it just makes life soooo much easier!  Any whooo, here's a pic of the WWYD kit.


Feel free to play along!  I would love to see what you come up with.  I will post pics of our WWYD cards after my next Technique Tuesday class on June 26th.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...