Monday, June 18, 2012

Love my Stampin' Friends

I gave everyone that attended my New Catalog Kick-Off Class one of these simple little gifts. 


They are so cute and VERY easy to make! I wrapped a peppermint patty with the new Polka Dot paper and added a Boho Blossom flower punch. The saying I got from Sonic. They had it written out in chalk where you pull up to pay and I await my yummie Cherry Coke. They had also drawn the mints they hand out but I used my favorite mint.  It was just soooo cute and I loved the saying. I just typed it out on the computer and printed it out on our Whisper White cardstock.


Like I mentioned before I celebrated my birthday this weekend and I wanted to share some of the cards I received.



This is the card I received from Michelle.


This is the card I received from Keri.

Thanks again for everything my Stampin' Friends!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...