Saturday, May 12, 2012

Envie Bag

Today's project and the one I posted yesterday were the last 2 projects from my *Envie Class* that I had a couple weeks ago and then again last night.  It's been fun sharing the different items you can make with a simple envelope. 

I made this project with an envelope Stampin' Up! used to carry.  They hold an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" card.  I also used the Everything Eleanor stamp set that will be in Stampin' Up!'s new catalog available June 1st! 

Contact me if you'd like a new Stampin' Up! catalog and I can tell you how you can get one for FREE!




Again, I will post pics of the cutting and scoring lines when I find the cord to my camera.

I still haven't found my camera cord but did find that I can insert my memory card directly into my laptop, Yippee!  Added 5/17/12:


On each side you will have 3 *score* lines, the center one will get pushed in and it should look like a paper bag.  To create the bottom of the bag, you will fold in the 2 bottom side tabs then the 2 longer ones that are on the front and back.  Add adhesive to the last tab that you fold and that will close the bottom of the bag up.  I'm not good at explaining so if you need more details, please let me know.  ;o)

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...