Friday, May 18, 2012

Have a Seat

I can't believe the *Have a Seat* stamp set is retiring!  I just love the simplicity of it.  But, I'm sure Stampin' Up! will have plenty of stamp sets to take it's place in the new catalog.  I'm going to miss the Lace Ribbon Border Punch that is retiring, too.    boo hoo




To create the lace-y look on the bottom, just punch a strip of the Lace Ribbon Border Punch in Very Vanilla and fold it back and forth.  Then, attach sticky strip to the back of your card stock and lay on the folded punch strip, showing the amount of it you like, then push down so it sticks to the sticky strip.  easy!

The flowers are from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and I added pearls. (the really little flowers are from the lace punch that I added in to fill in the seat.

Be sure to check out the retiring list and get 'em while you can!  You can view the lists here:  Retired List

Thanks for stopping by and have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...