Thursday, May 17, 2012

WWYD Wednesday and Mother's Day Gifts

I know this is a day late but I do have an excuse!  :o)  I haven't posted lately because I couldn't find the cord to my camera and, being the genius I am, I just realized I can place my camera's memory card directly into my laptop, duhhh! 

To start off, I wanted to share the wonderful and thoughtful gifts my family gave me for Mother's Day.  They truly spoiled me and I didn't lift a finger all day.  It was a GREAT Day!  Thank you!


I also wanted to share the *WWYD* card guts everyone got at our last Technique Tuesday class.  My next class is coming up this Tuesday so I thought I would post just in case you wanted to play along, too.  Sometimes I think the girls look forward to this more than the technique we will be learning.  JK!  :o)


It's hard to tell in this pic so I will explain the guts.  The card base is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Very Vanilla, 3 Melon Mambo Floral Fusion Flowers, some leaf/stems from the Bird Builder Punch, a couple strips of Basic Black that I punched with the Scallop Edge Punch and 3 1/8" x 5 1/2" First Edition Paper.  (and 3 rhinestones, not pictured)  As always, all supplies are from Stampin' Up!

If you want to play along and share what you came up with, (we would love to see) email a pic or 2 and I will post it here.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...