Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week ~ Gift #4

Today's teacher gift is a pop-up card I made using the *Mixed Bunch* stamp set.  I got the idea from Dawn Griffith's blog and you can check out her video for measurements and directions HERE.

Of course, I had to change it a *little* to make it more my style.





The flowers were created using the *Rock & Roll* technique.  I inked the flower in a lighter ink then roll the edges around in a darker ink color.  I used Pretty in Pink for the lighter color and Rich Razzleberry for the darker color.  Then, I used the Rich Razzleberry marker to color in the center of the flower.  Be sure to *huff* the stamp before you stamp the image.  For the center of the flower, I used the 2-way glue pen and Dazzling Diamond Glitter.  Perfect!

Important tip:  when doing this technique, make sure you clean your stamp if you are stamping the image more than once.  Otherwise, you will mess up your lighter ink pad. 




Enjoy and don't forget to spoil a Teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...