Friday, May 25, 2012

Goin', Goin', Going!

Boy, have we been a little busy around here! It feels like we have been goin', goin', going!

Keara's last day of 7th grade was last Thursday and Shaylin's last day of 3rd grade was this past Wednesday.  In that time, Keara has attended 2 birthday parties, Shaylin had an ALL day fieldtrip to Tucson, AZ on Monday then the 3rd grade classes at her school had a Mad Science Day on Tuesday and I had my Technique Tuesday Class that night!  I'm in exhale mode now.


Shaylin and I at the cave near Tucson, AZ.  Wish we could have taken pictures inside the caves!


Getting ready to go down in the copper mine in Bisbee, AZ.


Shaylin and I on the bus back to school at the end of a fun and long day.  What a Great time we had!



This Techique Tuesday class was Pop-up cards, again.  They were a different type of pop-up card than the ones we learned in the last class.  I would call them Pop-Out cards.





This is the inside of the each of the 2 cards we made.  I will share the WWYD (What Would You Do) cards and guts for the next one, in the next few days.  So, look for that!

I also wanted to say a big *Thank You* to Michelle for bringing a cake to Celebrate my 100th Meetup!  (www.meetup.com/inkie-pinkies)  I didn't even notice but she did and it was so nice! 


Thanks again, Michelle!

Don't forget, the Stampin' Up! retiring items are Goin', Goin', Going!  You only have 'til May 31st to get them before they are gone!  You can order 24/7:  HERE

Have a fun and safe Memorial Weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...