Friday, May 11, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week ~ Gift #5

Today's teacher gift is a simple bag made out of an envelope.  This is made with my initial but the ones we gave used the initial of the teacher's name.  You can place anything inside the small bag but we placed a Sonic gift card in ours.  The flower is made out of the Floral Fusion Die for the Big Shot.  Just spritz it, scrunch it, unscrunch it, let it dry then glue pieces together, add a rhinestone and your done.  How simple is that?!?

I can't find the cord to my camera right now, but when I do, I will add a pic of the cut and score dimensions for the envelope.




I still haven't found my camera cord but realized I can place my memory card directly into my laptop, yippee!



On each side you will have 3 *score* lines, the center one will get pushed in and it should look like a paper bag. To create the bottom of the bag, start with the 2 bottom side tabs and push them up into the *bag*.  Then, do the same with the 2 longer ones that are in the front and back. Add adhesive inside at the bottom to seal the bag. I'm not good at explaining so if you need more details, please let me know. ;o)


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you spoiled a Teacher this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...