Tuesday, May 29, 2012

WWYD?

If you've been following my blog, you know that at every Technique Tuesday class, I put together a WWYD card kit and give one to everyone that attends.  Here are the cards that were created with the WWYD card kit from last month (April).  You can view the kit in my 5/17/12 blog post.


This is the card I created.


This is the card Keri created.


And, this is the card that Michelle created. 

I just love seeing what we can all create with the same supplies.  As you can see, we are all free to add to it, too.  So, although they are similar, they are all different.  Love it!!!

For some reason, I thought the First Edition Specialty Designer paper was retiring but I'm so happy to see that it is in the new Stampin' Up! Catalog!  Yippee!  Contact me if you'd like your very own copy of the new catalog!

FYI, I will post the newest WWYD card kit after June 1st because it includes images from a stamp set that will appear in the new catalog that doesn't go live until June 1st.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...