Friday, October 26, 2012

Freaky Friday Week #10

The last project in my Freaky Friday Series is a 3-D card.  Yes, you can flatten it out and put it in an envelope!  I don't make this often enough!  Might have to come up with a Christmas one.  :o)





I used the Wicked Cool stamp set and Basic Black ink to decorate this card.


You will need 2 pieces of card stock cut at 7" x 4 1/4" and both scored at 1 1/2" and 5 1/2".  One becomes the front and the other the back.  You will see I punched the front one with a square punch to create a window look.

Then, you will need a 3rd piece of card stock cut at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and scored at 3/4" and 4 3/4".  Again, I used a square punch to create the open part so that you can see through to the back.  I attached this part to the back part with sticky strip, first.  Then, I attached the front part to the back part again with sticky strip.  It's as easy as that!

Be sure to stamp it first before you put it all together.  :o)

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to have a creepy and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...