Friday, October 19, 2012

Freaky Friday Week #9

Ok, if you're like me, sometimes your projects turn out how you planned but more often different and sometimes, better.  Well, I had this brilliant idea to make a bat chandelier.  How hard could that be?  Make a few circles out of different lengths of card stock.  Layer and attach them together with string.  Then, attach punched bats to string and glue them to the card stock circles. 

Well, well, well... it didn't turn out the way I envisioned.  It's kind of close but not as cute as I hoped it would be.  I wasn't really sure how to fix it so I just left it.  Maybe the strips of card stock for the circles is too wide (1")?  I don't know.  If you attempt it and yours comes out darling, please share and let me know what or how you did it.  Thx!  :o)




 
Hoping the pictures will inspire you to create!

Ready for a gross treat?  The kiddos got a kick out of these!  Used Bandaids!


 
Easy, Peasy!  Right up my alley!  Each one is 1/4 of a graham cracker.  Then, I placed melted white candy coating in a snack bag, snipped the corner and "piped" the coating into a square in the middle of each piece of graham cracker, to resemble a bandaid.  Then, I cut up maraschino cherries into odd slices and placed them on top.  You could also use strawberry or raspberry jelly for the same effect.  Have fun!
 
Don't forget to check out Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack HERE!  Over 70 new items added!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...