Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Free Paper-Piercing Pack and more!

This month is crazy, awesome with specials and announcements!  Stampin' Up! is now offering the chance to purchase individual stamps from 3 different greeting stamp sets.  This is a test run to see how people like it.  Check out the flyers attached for more information.

Download SSF_Seasonal_Sayings

Download SSF_Perfectly_Penned

Download SSF_Word_Play

*My Digital Studio* is now cheaper to print, just in time for Christmas presents!  Make sure you update your program to receive the correct pricing.

Download MDS_pricingList_US_0912


MainAd_cust_Oct0112_NA


Not quite done yet! If you purchase either of the bundles shown in the flyer below, you will receive a Free Festive Paper-Piercing Pack!

Download Holiday Gift 2012

I'm making this deal a little more Shiny by adding my October Promotion to it!  If you purchase one of the *Ornament Keepsakes* offers, you will receive your very own Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details (page 23 of Holiday Catalog) for FREE!

**If you order the *Ornament Keepsakes* offer through my online store, you will receive your FREE Dazzling Details from me at the end of the month** 

I wanted to share some swaps using the Ornament Keepsakes set that I got from the recent Fall Fest I attended.



Swap created by Virginia Hudon



Swap created by Jacque Henry


 
Swap created by Kadie Labadie
 

Like I said, lots going on! Just head on over to my Online Store if any of these offers strike your fancy!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...