Monday, October 15, 2012

Freaky Friday Week #8

Ok, I know, I'm a FEW days late but I hope you'll feel it was worth the wait! 

My girls had fall break last week and we were going, going, going most of the time.  We got to see Hotel Transylvania and Frankenweenie.  We also made it out to Mesa for a girls day.  We all got our hair done by our favorite hairdresser, Jennifer. 


Well, I'm super excited to share this week's project with you!  Hope you're not afraid of monsters 'cuz  this little monster can't wait to gobble up your goodies!





 He's just a 2" x 4" box of fun!

I also wanted to share a treat from my Mom & Me Halloween Treat Class.  Sooo easy!  Just a brownie, white pretzels and a large marshmallow decorated with some melted chocolate candy coating.




 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...