Friday, October 5, 2012

Freaky Friday Week #7


This weeks' Halloween Treat Holder was inspired by a project you can find on my website HERE  I thought it was sooo cute but, of course, I had to change it up a bit.



I used the milk carton Big Shot die (#117310) instead of a box.


I also used different ribbon, I used the cute Scallop Dots Ribbon #124145 and the 1 3/4" circle punch #119850 for the tag.

 
This sweet little container can hold lots of different treats!  I was able to fit about 5 of the little Hershey nuggets into it, yummie, me wuvs chocolate!
 
I also wanted to share a congrats card I got from my upline, Diana Gibbs.  (me wuvs her too)  I couldn't believe I was in the top 10 for sales in the month of August!  
 

I'd like to take a moment to Thank all of my customers that support me and my business, I couldn't have done it without you! Air kisses to you!

 
Cute card layout! Can't wait to play and see what I can come up with using it!
 
Have a fun and safe Weekend!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...