Monday, July 2, 2012

Craft Kit Monday

First off, I want to *Thank* everyone that has taken time to stop by and view my blog!  I hope that you have found inspiration in one, some or all, of the posts you have viewed. 

I know there are many blogs that I visit that have projects that I would love to recreate but either do not have the stamps, inks, paper, etc... or have no idea how to make it. 

Soooo, that got me thinking, maybe some of you might be dealing with the same issue.  And, that's when I came up with the idea of offering kits that you can purchase to recreate items or projects you see on my blog.

My first Craft Kit is for the *Vintage Mixed Bunch Card*.  I chose this card because it is one of the most viewed posts on my blog.  The kit for this card is only $4.50 and that includes shipping and fees.  If you'd like to make more than 1, any additional kits are only $3.50 each.







To purchase a kit for this card, please email me at:  inkadink4@aol.com and include your name, mailing address and email address.  Please let me know how you would like to pay, I accept cash, check or Paypal.  If you choose to pay by cash or check, I will give you my mailing address.  If you choose to pay by Paypal, I will send you an invoice.  Once I receive your payment, I will mail your Craft Kit.




 
Your Craft Kit will be carefully packed with cardboard to help prevent it from being bent and will include the supplies shown in the picture above with detailed instructions to recreate this beautiful card.  You will need dimensionals (pop dots) and glue.  If you would like to distress the edges, you will need a light brown ink (I used Crumb Cake) to sponge the edges of the card stock and lace ribbon punched pieces.

When you receive your kit, you will notice that I have stamped on the back of all of the stamped images to comply with Stampin' Up!'s Angel Policy.  This stamped image will not affect your completed card.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...