Sunday, July 29, 2012

Spooktacular Halloween Kit for *FREEEEE*!

 (If you've seen Bedtime Stories, you can say *for free* like Adam Sandler did in the movie  :o)

Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?  If so, NOW is a GREAT time to give it a try!  Not only will you get $125 worth of products (your choice of product) for only $99... BUT, you will also receive this Spooktacular Halloween Kit for FREE when you join in the month of August!

B1LP_Spooktacular_ProjectKit_Aug0112_NA

When you join my team in the month of August not only will you receive the Spooktacular Halloween Kit for FREE ... you'll also receive an additional welcome package from me ...just to say "Thanks for choosing me to be your upline".

I welcome those who simply enjoy the hobby of stamping and those who want to develop a business (large or small)!  And, it doesn't matter where you live, as long as it's in the USA.
Click here to join the fun and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

This special begins August 1, 2012.

I'd LOVE to have you join my team!  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me at inkadink4@aol.com  or (623)875-3005.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...