Friday, July 27, 2012

Graduation Thank You

My hubbie recently graduated and received his Bachelors Degree.  YIPPEE!!!  We are so proud of him and this accomplishment!  We're not done yet, though, his Masters Degree is next.

Well, we needed *Thank You* cards to thank those that were thoughtful and sent him gifts for graduating.  My stamping challenge is coming up with masculine cards/gifts, so I was pretty proud of this one.  Clean, simple and not too much bling.  :o)



If you checked out my *Poppin' Pastels* post from yesterday, you will notice that one of the cards is similar to this one.  Well, I made this card a few weeks ago and it inspired the card I made for my Technique Tuesday class.

Simple How-To:  I embossed the frame from *Papaya Collage* with Versamark and black embossing powder on the Basic Grey layer.  Then, I spritzed it with the Color Spritzer Tool (love, love, love this tool!) and the Basic Black marker.  I also embossed and distressed the *Thank You* banner.  Easy peasy!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...