Monday, July 16, 2012

Craft Kit Monday

Today's kit is for this beautiful Vintage-y Birthday Card. The kit includes all the supplies needed to make this card, plus a matching envelope! You can purchase this kit for only $4.50 and that includes supplies, detailed instructions and shipping. Any additional kits are only $3.00 each.







To purchase the Vintage-y Birthday Card Kit, please email me at: inkadink4@aol.com and include your name, mailing address and email address. Please let me know how you would like to pay, I accept cash, check or Paypal. If you choose to pay by cash or check, I will give you my mailing address. If you choose to pay by Paypal, I will send you an invoice. Once I receive your payment, I will mail your Kit.







Your Vintage-y Birthday Card Kit will be carefully packed with cardboard to help prevent it from being bent and will include the supplies, shown above, to make this card, with detailed instructions.  The supplies you will need is glue.

When you receive your kit, you will notice that I have stamped on the back of all of the stamped images to comply with Stampin' Up!'s Angel Policy. This stamped image will not affect your completed projects.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...