Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WWYD Wednesday

Last night was my latest Technique Tuesday class and we did a *Poppin' Pastel* technique. Be sure to check back to see the cards we made using this technique.

Today I'm sharing the latest WWYD card kit and cards.  I think we all look forward to seeing what everyone came up with!  There are always squeals of ooh's and awww's!  Every card is sooo different, even though we all started with the same supplies.  Fun, fun, fun!

Here are the supplies we received at last months Technique Tuesday class.


Here is the card Michelle created.


Here is the card Randi created.


Here is the card I created.




I used a different fold for my card base.  I scored the 4 1/4" x 11" Pool Party card base at 3 1/8" and 8 5/8".  After I glued the tree image layer to the Lucky Limeade layer, I decided where I wanted it on the card front, held it in place and cut along the top flap edge.  Then, I glued the 2 tree *pieces* in place so they lined up and glued the white scallop punch piece to the underside of the top flap.  Then, I randomly glued punched flowers from the Lucky Limeade scraps.  Wa-La!

Be sure to check back later for our next WWYD kit.  Feel free to play along to see what you can create!  I'd love to see what you made!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...