Monday, July 30, 2012

Craft Kit Monday

Whew, I barely made it but it's still Monday here in AZ!  Hope it still counts :o)

It's never to early to start crafting for Christmas, is it?  Well, today's kit is for 6 Sweet Santa Gift Tags. The kit includes all the supplies needed to make 3 small (1 3/4" x 2 1/2") and 3 large (2 1/4" x 3 1/4") Sweet Santa Gift Tags. You can purchase this kit for only $4.50 and that includes supplies, detailed instructions and shipping. Any additional kits are only $3.00 each.

Each tag is made with card stock and includes an adhesive back to attach to a package or scrapbook page.  Just lift Santa's beard and you can write your message inside or to: and from: or leave blank.  You can also attach a string and use it as an ornament or attach it to a gift that way.  The uses are endless!

Be sure to order this kit and enjoy the delight of everyone that sees it or receives one! 

 







To purchase the Sweet Santa Gift Tags Kit, please email me at: inkadink4@aol.com and include your name, mailing address and email address. I accept cash, check or Paypal. If you choose to pay by cash or check, I will give you my mailing address. If you choose to pay by Paypal, I will send you an invoice. Once I receive your payment, I will mail your Kit.

Your Sweet Santa Gift Tags Kit will be carefully packed with cardboard to help prevent it from being bent and will include the supplies to make the tags, with detailed instructions. You will need glue and dimensionals (to hold down the folded down part of Santa's hat).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...