Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Attend my *Freaky Friday Class part 1* for FREE!






Take advantage of my September Promotion!
 
When you place an order of $80* or more thru me or my Stampin' Up! website, in the month of September, not only will you get to choose 2 of the ribbons below for FREE, I will also send you a special "Thank You" card and you will get to attend my "Freaky Friday Class part 1" on Saturday, September 22nd, for FREE!

If you aren't in the Phoenix area, I will send the Class kit to you!
 
*(before shipping & tax)

This offer is not available to be used on Catalog Club orders.


It's Back To Spool time at Stampin' Up!

You’ve bought all the back-to-school clothes and supplies and sent those adorable kids on their way; now it’s time to do something for YOU! First on your list? Taking advantage of Stampin’ Up!’s *Back to Spool* promotion during September! Get a FREE 10 yd. spool of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (an $8.95 value) with every $40 purchase ~ choose your favorite new In Color or earn all five! Spend $200 and get all five colors for FREE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...