Monday, September 3, 2012

Craft Kit Monday

Today's kit combines two of my loves, Stampin' Up! and Sweet & Korny!  This kit is for 7 Sweet & Korny Owl Favors!  And, you will receive all of the supplies to make these cuties!

When you purchase today's kit, you will receive a Batch of Sweet & Korny carmel corn, 7 gusseted cello bags and the paper supplies all punched and ready to be assembled to complete your 7 darling Owls.

The price for this kit is only $30! That includes a Batch of Sweet & Korny carmel corn and all of the supplies, detailed instructions and priority mail shipping. If you would like additional kits, I will have to ship them together in a larger box, so they will be $24 each.

Don't forget, children LOVE to craft, too! This is a fun kit you can make together and give to teachers, special friends, favors or use as place settings (just attach a strip of paper with a person's name to each one)!







 

To purchase the Sweet & Korny Owl Favors Kit, please email me at: inkadink4@aol.com and include your name, mailing address and email address. I accept cash, check or Paypal. If you choose to pay by cash or check, I will give you my mailing address. If you choose to pay by Paypal, I will send you an invoice. Once I receive your payment, I will mail out your Kit.

Your Sweet & Korny Owl Favors Kit will be carefully packed and will include the supplies to make the 7 Owl Favors. You will need glue, dimensionals, and a stapler.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by!
 
PS: This kit is also GREAT for fundraisers!  Contact me for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...