Friday, September 7, 2012

Freaky Friday Week #3


OMG!  I can't believe how cute this is and I didn't even copy!  :o)  I hope you get a kick out of this cute little bat in his cage.  There isn't a bottom but I think it looks adorable without one.  But, if you have any suggestions, feel free to share!  I am ALWAYS open to suggestions, I can't think of everything!  Just ask the ladies that come to my classes!  :o)





 
 
 
Here he is hanging out on one of my candlestick holders.
Will look Cute Cute Cute in my Halloween display!

 
If you've got to have one of your own, check out my Stampin' Up! website for my upcoming Freaky Friday class part 1 and be sure to RSVP! 
 
If you are out of town, I will be offering a limited amount of kits, so contact me to grab one for yourself!

Stampin' Supply List:
  • Stamp Set: Toxic Treats clear #127901, wood #127898
  • Paper: Basic Grey #121044, Basic Black #121045
  • Ink:  VersaMark #102283, Basic Grey #126981, Basic Black marker  #100082
  • Accessories: Owl Builder Punch #118074, Bat Punch (on Clearance Rack), Boho Blossoms Punch #119858, Black Embossing Powder #109153, Heat Tool #129053, Color Spritzer Tool #107066, Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246, Sponge, Black Twine, Black Satin Ribbon (Retired)

I hope you have enjoyed week #3 of my Freaky Friday series!

Please contact me if you have any questions!

Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...