Sunday, September 2, 2012

Free Halloween Project!

You're invited to a PLAY DATE at my house!
Let's make this project TOGETHER!
Come on over and Play!
 
 
 
Have you ever considered becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator,
and purchase your products at a discount?
Would you like to join my team and take part in our team get togethers?
Whether you are local (Arizona) or somewhere else in the US,
you can be a part of this awesome group of gals!
 
If you join by September 16th, you will get every thing you need
to complete the darling Halloween project shown above for FREE!
 
 
I am having a "play date" at my house so we can all make them together
and have a fun evening getting to know each other! 

 
Play Date:  Thursday, September 27th
Time:  7:00pm
Place:  Jill's Home
 
I can't wait to share this exciting opportunity with you!
What have you got to lose? 
If you find it's not for you, you can walk away with your Starter Kit that you customized! 
That's an armful of goodies, chosen by you, for you!
 

Call or email me and I will help get you started!
Or, you can join HERE
 
Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...